Wednesday 22 May 2013

Video Link

I was sent this link some time ago and it entered my mind today as thoughts about learning were passing through. 

I don't endorse everything on this video personally but when I watched it there were some parts that I found really exciting and made me think about how much I love learning new things, finding out about new things and also possibilities that I didn't and don't feel apply to me (due to some false beliefs I need to let go of.)

Anyway I thought if you are interested in education and learning you may enjoy watching this too.

If the link doesn't work below I have also added the link you can put in the URL bar and search for it too: http://www.ted.com/talks/sugata_mitra_build_a_school_in_the_cloud.html?source=email#.UTo5KoN1Bis.email




Have a wonderful learning, playful* day!!

* I write that purposefully as it makes me feel uncomfortable. Playful? what is that? I realised sitting on the loo reading Brene Brown's 'The Gifts of Imperfection' that I don't play much and I am not very comfortable playing. Pete has also highlighted this to me. I feel I need to investigate this somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment